How To Properly Clean Your Nail Brush Set.
After investing in the nail brush set you will want to make sure you care for them properly. This means cleaning your nail brush set and storing each item in the correct way. By doing this, it will maintain the quality and shape of your brushes. It's extremely important you clean them as soon as you have finished to avoid the gel hardening from any uv rays or heat.
What you will need:
- Lint free makeup pad
1. Apply some acetone to a cotton pad.
2. Place the bristles on the wet part of the lint free makeup pad and fold the pad between the bristles like a sandwich. Then gently pull the pad away from the brush while putting slight pressure on the bristles. Repeat this until all the gel polish is off and the brush comes out clean. This is better than swirling the brush an a pot of acetone as the acetone may weaken the glue bond holding the bristles in place.
3. Rub the bristles of the brush in water, moving the bristles around to remove any acetone left in it. This will prevent the brush from stiffening up once it's dry.
4. Before the bristles dry, use your fingers to reshape the brush back in place.
5. Let them air dry before putting them back in the case or leave the case open for a few minutes until they air dry.
6. Close the case to prevent any dust from building up on the brushes.