The benefits of using a glass nail file.
- Glass files consist of microscopic spikes which are evenly distributed on the surface which means it will have long-lasting sharpness.
- As it is glass, it means the file is waterproof making it is easy to clean with antibacterial soap and water after each use.
- It is non porous (does not absorb water) meaning you can disinfect it and it will not erode like a normal metal or emery file.
- A smoother filing process. You can really tell the difference once you use it. It delicately files your nails as opposed to the emery file which is more rough on your nails.
- Easy to sterilise as it is waterproof.
- Very gentle on fragile nails; they prevent chipping, breaking and cracking.
- Can be used on both natural and acrylic nails.
- Creates less waste, compared to traditional emery filing boards.
- Thinner than an emery file (2mm in depth) which makes it easier to file the sides of your nails. This is difficult to do with a traditional file.
- The quality of the file will last for years!
We can assure you our Pro File is unlike any other file you have ever used before! It is seriously LIFE CHANGING!