1. Paint nails as per the instructions on the esmio one step gel bottle.
2. Use tweezers to pick up and place the sticker on your nails. You can use your fingers however do not touch the part of the sticker that will touch your nail as this could reduce the adhesiveness of the stickers.
3. Once the stickers are in place, press down firmly on each to ensure polish doesn't seep through.
4. Trim the sides of the stencil if it is overhanging on your skin and as a result lifting on the sides. Press down firmly again.
5. Once the stickers are all down on one hand. Use another colour to paint the desired part of the nail. Only go over the sticker about half way so you do not ruin your design by going on the other side of the sticker.
6. Paint one finger then imminently cure for 10 seconds. Repeat this as you paint each finger to ensure a neat design. Then cure all 5 fingers for 60 seconds. (this ensures no gel will not seep through underneath the nail art stencil)
7. For the next coat you can paint all nails then cure for 60 seconds together.
8. Repeat step 7 if you require additional coats.
9. With a your tweezers or fingers gently peel the stencil sticker off, peeling from one side to the other.
10. Finish with our optional top coat for a smoother finish.