HOW TO APPLY CHROME POWDER LIKE A PRO
Do you struggle using our Chrome Powder? Here are our tips and tricks for the perfect Chrome Powder application, you can't go wrong!
1. Apply 2 coats of our One Step Gel Polish as your base and cure between coats. The base colour does not really matter unless you are using Prosecco Holographic Powder- the colour will come through when using our holographic powder.
2. Apply 1 coat of our Optional Top Coat to the top of your One Step Gel colour and cure. This is the most important step as our Chrome Powders stick best to our Optional Top Coat.
3. Use the Crome Powder applicator brush to apply the powder. You want to pick up only a small amount at a time and rub in a circular motion. Less is more when it comes to chrome powder and a little goes a long way.
4. When rubbing the powder in, press lightly. Keep rubbing in sections until you get the Chrome effect. DO NOT press the powder on as it will look like pigmented glitter- this is not the correct finish.
5. Use our Dusting Brush to dust off any excess powder.
6. Complete your mani by applying our Optional Top Coat and cure, to lock the powder in!