The Importance of Cuticle Oil
What is Cuticle Oil?
Cuticle oil is a hydrating and moisturising product for your nails. Our Cuticle Oil is made up of two ingredients Jojoba Oil and Riboflavin (Vitamin B2).
How do I apply Cuticle Oil?
Using the brush, wipe along your cuticle area and then massage in to your cuticles and nails with your fingers. Apply to all 10 fingers.
How often do I need to apply Cuticle Oil?
We recommend applying our Cuticle Oil at least once daily and if possible, once before bed.
What are the benefits of applying Cuticle Oil?
- Cuticle Oil increases the circulation around your nails which stimulates growth, giving you longer and stronger natural nails.
- Cuticle Oil will improve the overall health of your nails making them look and feel hydrated and healthy.
- In cases where the weather is dry and cold it can cause your cuticles to be extremely dehydrated and cracked. Cuticle oil restores hydration to your nails.
- Cuticle Oil protects your cuticles from getting infected. It creates an invisible barrier which eliminates any risk of bacteria getting under your skin.
- Cuticle Oil helps repair any skin damage such as scars.
- Overall elongates the life of your manicure.