A bit about our Glazed, Aura and Iridescent Nail Powders.
We have chosen 3 very different nail powders that will elevate any gel colour you are wearing! Pictured here are 5 different colours which we have applied all 3 powders to. You can see in each photo how each powder transforms the look of the polish. The colours we used (starting at the pinkie) are Penny Purple, Taylah Taffy, Claudia Cloud, Bambi Blue and Danielle Dusty Pink.
Glazed Nail Powder
This powder has a pearl tinge to it. It makes all gel colours look pearly with a white shimmer. When you move your finger from side to side there is no colour only the pearly shimmer that moves.
Aura Nail Powder
This powder is pink based. It makes all gel colours have a pearly pink look. When you move your fingers from side to side you see a pink pearly shimmer.
Iridescent Nail Powder
This powder has a more intense shimmer than aura. It makes all gels have a mermaid effect. When you move your finger from side to side you see a mixture of deep pink, purple and blue shimmer.
How To Apply Our Nail Powders:
1. Paint 1-4 thin coats of any one step gel colour and cure for 30-60 seconds under a UV/LED nail lamp.
2. Apply a coat of optional top coat and cure for 60 seconds under a UV/LED nail lamp.
3. Dip the applicator brush into a minimal amount of our any of the 3 Nail Powder and proceed to lightly buff in a circular motion over our Optional Top Coat (this is extremely important as the powder adheres best to our Optional Top Coat).
4. Once you have reached your desired finish, dust away any excess powder with our Dusting Brush.
5. Paint and cure 1 more layer of our Optional Top Coat to seal the chrome powder into place. Do not forget to cap the free edge of your nail.